Tuesday, October 03, 2006

World's Worst Blogger



Who would've ever thought that I would be such a terrible blogger? I always have something to say.

For those of you who aren't on my email list, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought last month was Breast Cancer Awareness Month too, but I was wrong. Really I just think you should be aware of it every month. Anyway, October really IS Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and other than donating to Ellen's Hike for Healthy Honkers which I ALWAYS think is a great idea, I have a call to action for you.

Buy pink. There are SO many companies who are pitching in to support breast cancer research. You need to buy things anyway, so keep your eyes open for companies who are contributing to this cause through your purchase. There are many, but a few are Clinique and KitchenAid.

Thanks!

No comments: