Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Return to the Gym

Yesterday evening I returned to the gym for the first time in about 3 months. The 3-Day provides a lot of support including training routines. I have short time left so I'm doing the 16-week training, except I have to start at minus 13 weeks, 'cause that's as long as I have! Yesterday it was a 3 mile walk. I'm actually sore today, which is pretty sad. It wasn't bad, though. Sometimes I'm bored after only 10 minutes, but the 45 minutes went with no problem.

Monday evening I set up my fundraising page on The 3-Day site. It's my first fundraising effort in my personal life. My people have come through with flying colors! After only one contact by email, I'm already 39% of the way there! I suspect that the remaining 61% won't be so easy come, but I'm so encouraged by the jumpstart! Much thanks to all.